Sky’s next generation TV service, Sky Q, will start taking orders from 9th February 2016, with installations starting a few weeks later.
Sky Q will launch with two brand new bundles.
The Sky Q Bundle gives customers the benefits of Fluid Viewing, together with the very best range of entertainment content from Sky – including:
• Over 50 HD channels and 300+ Sky Box Sets as standard, accessed via completely new TV guide and home page
• Record 3 shows and watch a 4th live
• Pause on one room and pick up the action on a tablet around your home
• Stream your TV around your home via the Sky Q app, and take your recordings with you
• Download shows to your tablet to watch offline
• All new Sky Q touch Bluetooth remote
• Browse Facebook photos and stream music wirelessly over your TV sound system with Bluetooth or Apple’s AirPlay
• Brand new interactive sidebar apps for catching up with the latest from Sky News and Sky Sports without interrupting the big screen experience
• Brand new Online Video section – with videos fully on demand from YouTube and Vevo, plus a curated service which showcases a wide range of the best of the web– including videos from GQ, Vogue, WIRED, Red Bull Media House and Funny Or Die.
The Sky Q Silver Bundle gives you everything from the Sky Q Bundle, plus:
• The ultimate Fluid Viewing experience, on multiple TV screens around your home – letting you watch on two additional Sky Q Minis*, and the option to stream your TV to two tablets all at the same time
• Record and watch even more: record 4 shows while watching a 5th live
• The top of the range 2TB Sky Q Silver box, which is Ultra HD ready in advance of Sky launching the UK’s most comprehensive Ultra High Definition service later in 2016
All customers who already have Sky Broadband or who purchase Sky Broadband when buying Sky Q will also receive our new Sky Q Hub that turns Sky Q boxes into Wi-Fi hotspots, giving a supercharged Sky Broadband experience with the strongest and best coverage throughout the home. Sky Q installations will be phased with Sky Broadband customers receiving the product first, before very soon opening up to those with other broadband providers.
Sky Q – Basic charge – £42
Sky Q – Basic + Sky Movies charge – £59
Sky Q – Basic + Sky Sports charge – £67.50
Sky Q – Basic + Sky Movies and Sky Sports charge – £76.50
Sky Q Silver – Basic charge – £54
Sky Q Silver – Basic + Sky Movies charge – £71
Sky Q Silver – Basic + Sky Sports charge – £79.50
Sky Q Silver – Basic + Sky Movies and Sky Sports charge – £88.50