Choosing a Satellite TV Installer in Spain
Finding a satellite TV installer in Spain should not be such a problem, but choosing the right satellite installer can be. Use the pointers below to help you find a reputable satellite TV installer in Spain.
A good reputable satellite TV installer will:
– have both a landline and mobile telephone number
– have a website where you can see their full contact details
– have a website where you can view what products they offer
– have testimonials available from past clients
– will offer you various payment methods, including credit and debit cards.
– will be able to offer a proper factura / receipt and guarantee for the work.
– will offer you a vary range of products and services
– will be up front about what is legal and illegal
– will have Personal Liability Insurance
A poor satellite TV installer will:
– operate only using a mobile phone number
– operating using a free email address like Hotmail or Gmail
– only operate using social media – for example bombarding Facebook groups with irrelevant posts and comments
– will probably have skills in many services like air conditioning, building, gardening, painting or sell garden decorations and lights
– will have no website or any ways of seeing what products they offer or at what prices
– offer you illegal ways to receive UK TV, and not tell you that those methods are illegal (eg VU+ satellite receivers and cardsharing)
– will off you a Freesat TV system, but not use an official Freesat receiver.
– will prefer “cash only” payment, and not debit and credit card payment, meaning they are probably operating illegally or not declaring their income to the tax authorities.
– will not have any insurance of any kind
– turn up in a car, rather than a commercial van