Based in Gandia, covers Calpe to Valencia and inland
    Satellite dish being used
    Marafa (not Famaval!) 1.8m dish, 80cm dish
    Satellite Digibox / Receivers used
    Sky+HD, Sky Pace 2600, Ariva 100, Dreambox DM7025, GI1025E
    Thanks

Hi from The Sat and PC Guy

Hi

I am the Sat and PC Guy, and run a satellite tv system installation and maintenance company for the Costa Blanca North.

I set up this website and forum as a source of information for people who have questions and queries about reception of UK or other European TV services in Spain, specifically the Costa Blanca North.

I aim to offer open and honest information, opinions, and advice, and juding from the posts and email i have had, i am acheiving this and gaining a reputaion as a honest installer (there are a few around!).

Thanks for reading.
    The Sat and PC Guy
    UK Satellite TV, Sky TV, Freesat TV and Spanish Digital TDT Installations Costa Blanca Spain
    96 281 9796 / 620 130 292
    info@satandpcguy.com (alternate email satandpcguy@gmail.com )
    Costa Blanca Satellite TV / Sky Tv in Spain - Our BLOG
    Like us on Facebook for the latest Satellite TV in Spain

1.9, 1.4
    Sky plus HD, Echostar Slingbox.
    Thanks

Re: Hi from The Sat and PC Guy

Hi, would just like to say how much I enjoy the site, looking through the links I always seem to find something new to interest me. WELL DONE. Trevor

1.2 metre
    std Sky, and a Sky+ box
    Thanks

And a big Hi from Basher, here in Fuerteventura !
    I regularly read this forum and the rest of your website, your info is invaluable out here in the Canary Islands, where there seems to be a great many "experts" at satellite installation who are actually fly by night con artists who don't have a clue, they just take the money and run.
    I have gleaned much really good common sense information from your site, and the questions on this forum are always answered truthfully, for which I say thanks, and keep up the good work.

Site Owner / Satellite Installer
    Thanks

many thanks guys.
    the aim of the site (apart from sales ), was to provide an information service, and to provide answers to the many question I get every day, either by phone or email.

I always answer truthfully and as honest as I can, and if information changes try to keep the site up to date.

This made even more sense especially after I heard that some "installers" were going to a dish to realign for ITVs, and charging for reprogramming in the "alternate ITV and C4 frequencies" without even moving the dish. This is information that is freely available and should be provided freely.

Of course I dont give away all my secrets.

And as i said, I know some installers keep an eye on my site and use it regulary
    The Sat and PC Guy
    UK Satellite TV, Sky TV, Freesat TV and Spanish Digital TDT Installations Costa Blanca Spain

Thanks

Hi all, i requested some info from the Torre.com site and was directed to some stickys posted here by our host, consequently i have registered this bleak bank holiday monday.

at home in Liverpool i have a 1.2 mtr motorised dish with a dreambox, currently its off-line due to excessive winds 3-4 weeks ago which has shifted the dish, no satelite contact needs some laxatives because he is very unreliable, im another one of the people who where turned off last August by Telemicro, i will be looking for info rather than provide it unless its known to me, hopefully this site can provide some usefull info over the next few months as i have a few visits planned in June, August + October, by the username you can see i have a place in Benimar nr Quesada / Rojales / Benijofar,

i am currently still without tv in Spain and i am carefully considering my options, i believe there is something on via the Simulsat who have taken the incentive after the previous suppliers but cant verify anything for sure, my preference would be not to subscribe to anything that has the potential to be turned off, maybe in due course i can pick the brains of our host and put some further work his way.

take care for now, Col

Site Owner / Satellite Installer
    Thanks

hi
    welcome
    I hope the links i provided were of use, or at least gave you more information.
    And if you cannot find the info on the main site ask away in the forums, and we shall try to help you out.
    The Sat and PC Guy

Thanks

Hello all, I have just discovered this site and have been reading it for four days, it is full of useful information and has made my head ache from reading. Anyway Thank you Trevor (I think that's right) for all your hard work in putting this together for us non techi guy's.

Thread Information