How to change the IPTV Portal Server settings on a MAG IPTV Set Top Box
Should you need to change the IPTV Portal Server settings on your MAG IPTV box, then this is a step by step guide as to how to do.
You will also need to do this process to add OUR IPTV service to your MAG Set top Box.
1. Go into inner portal
– Power cycle your box and hold ‘gear’ or “settings (SET) button on the remote while box is loading.
– or when the MAG IPTV box is loaded press and hold the ‘gear’ or “settings (SET) button on the remote.
2. Select ‘Servers’ option
3. Select ‘Portal’ option
4. Type your Portal URL ” into the Portal 1 URL or Portal 2 URL field
– You can connect USB keyboard to the box or use the virtual keyboard (keyboard button on the remote)
5. Select and press ‘OK’ button to save the changes
6. Power cycle your box
7. Now your MAG IPTV set top box will load up our IPTV portal.
Also note that you may have update your “Date and Time” server – instructions HERE