Default Transponder Frequency Changes – No satellite signal problems
If you use 12129 as the Default Transponder Frequency setting to help your Sky digibox boot up, then you may be finding this no longer works.
On the 31st May 2012, this frequency was no longer carrying any channels, with S4C moving from that frequency.
This means that this frequency is no longer able to help in booting a Sky box up.
So, if, for example after a power cut, you needed to use 12129 as the default transponder frequency on your Sky digibox in Spain then you will now need to use the new default transponder frequency setting.
You can use Frequency code of 12207 v 27.5 2/3 as the new the new default transponder frequency setting for Spain.
How to change to new default transponder frequency on a Sky Box
Sky Standard defintion boxes: Services, 4, 0, 1, select, 2, input frequency, save settings, sky button.
How to change to new default transponder frequency on a Sky HD Box
Sky High defintion boxes: Services, 0, 0, 1, right to txponder, input frequency, save settings, sky button.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- More Sky HD channels to be removed from cardsharing systems soon…?
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- The difference between a QUAD LNB and QUATTRO LNB
- Live FA Cup Football on Spanish TV for free
- 60ft WWII satelite dishes found in field in Lincolnshire.
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV