Default Transponder Frequency Changes – No satellite signal problems
If you use 12129 as the Default Transponder Frequency setting to help your Sky digibox boot up, then you may be finding this no longer works.
On the 31st May 2012, this frequency was no longer carrying any channels, with S4C moving from that frequency.
This means that this frequency is no longer able to help in booting a Sky box up.
So, if, for example after a power cut, you needed to use 12129 as the default transponder frequency on your Sky digibox in Spain then you will now need to use the new default transponder frequency setting.
You can use Frequency code of 12207 v 27.5 2/3 as the new the new default transponder frequency setting for Spain.
How to change to new default transponder frequency on a Sky Box
Sky Standard defintion boxes: Services, 4, 0, 1, select, 2, input frequency, save settings, sky button.
How to change to new default transponder frequency on a Sky HD Box
Sky High defintion boxes: Services, 0, 0, 1, right to txponder, input frequency, save settings, sky button.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!