Default Transponder Frequency Changes – No satellite signal problems
If you use 12129 as the Default Transponder Frequency setting to help your Sky digibox boot up, then you may be finding this no longer works.
On the 31st May 2012, this frequency was no longer carrying any channels, with S4C moving from that frequency.
This means that this frequency is no longer able to help in booting a Sky box up.
So, if, for example after a power cut, you needed to use 12129 as the default transponder frequency on your Sky digibox in Spain then you will now need to use the new default transponder frequency setting.
You can use Frequency code of 12207 v 27.5 2/3 as the new the new default transponder frequency setting for Spain.
How to change to new default transponder frequency on a Sky Box
Sky Standard defintion boxes: Services, 4, 0, 1, select, 2, input frequency, save settings, sky button.
How to change to new default transponder frequency on a Sky HD Box
Sky High defintion boxes: Services, 0, 0, 1, right to txponder, input frequency, save settings, sky button.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- More ITV channels changing frequencies?
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky