Which Sky+HD boxes are able to receive On Demand and BBC IPlayer services
Which Sky boxes are compatible with On Demand?
A selection of On Demand TV is available on all Sky+HD boxes. Our full On Demand service is accessible from all Sky+HD boxes, except Thomson boxes and you will need to connect your Sky+HD box to your broadband router.
Sky are also in the process of updating the Sky Guide on these Sky+HD boxes to enable Catch Up TV and rebrand Anytime to On Demand. The rollout of the update is done in phases with the latest Sky+HD boxes now updated and more to be done in the next month.
To find out which Sky+HD box you have and when it will be updated, press Services on your Sky Remote, then press 0 to highlight Settings. Press 3 to highlight System Details. Note down the version Number 2nd line from the top of the screen.
If you have a version beginning with 4F31, then you have an Amstrad DRX890 or DRX895. You should already have the new Sky Guide.
If you have a version beginning with 4F30, then you have a Amstrad DRX780. You will receive the new Sky Guide in the next few weeks.
If you have a version beginning with 9730, then you have a Samsung. Subject to final testing, you will receive the new Sky Guide by the end of November.
If you have a version beginning with 9F30, then you have a Pace. Subject to final testing, you will receive the new Sky Guide by the end of November.
If you have a version beginning with 4E30, then you have a Thomson. Unfortunately, Sky are not updating this box with the new Sky Guide.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!