Despite what you may have already heard the long awaited satellite change has not happened – well not completely.
Only a handful of channels have moved satellites (Fives, C4HD, 4seven, and a few ITV1 regions).
Hence why some people may have lost reception of these channels on smaller satellite dishes.
We are still awaiting for the majority of the channels from BBC ITV C4 to move. At the moment we do not know when this will be. It could be this month, it may even be as late as April/May next year.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released