Spanish satellite pay-TV operator Canal+ seems to be experiencing a crisis, with subscriber numbers stalling and now premium channels beginning to leave its schedule.
According to market sources quoted by Mundoplus.TV, Discovery Networks is to remove its main channel Discovery Channel from Canal+ after rumours that Discovery is to buy into Eurosport.
Discovery Channel was one of the early channels to launch on the platform back in 1997. But recently the American company changed its strategy in Spain by launching a DTT free-to-air channel called Discovery MAX and this has led to Discovery Channel losing some of its attraction to viewers.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!