The BBC have announced that they will broadcast Andy Murray’s Australian Open semi-final against Roger Federer on BBC Two on Friday 25 January from 8.15am.
A ruthless Andy Murray swept aside France’s Jeremy Chardy in a straight sets quarter-final win 6-4, 6-1, 6-2 to secure a place in the semi-finals. Murray, the third seed, will now face Roger Federer in the last four after the world number two beat Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in five sets.
Andy Murray was a finalist in Melbourne in 2010 and 2011, has yet to drop a set at this year’s event, although the US Open champion is set to face a much harder test in the last four against 17-time Grand Slam winner Roger Federer, who has reached his 10th straight Melbourne semi-final. The match will broadcast live from the Rod Laver Arena on BBC Two at 8.15am on Friday.
BBC coverage will also be available in high definition on the BBC HD Channel and will be presented by Sue Barker with Andrew Castle and John Lloyd.
Australian Open Tennis – BBC Broadcast Schedule
Friday 25 January
8.15am – Men’s Semi Final – Andy Murray v Roger Federer – LIVE on BBC Two & BBC HD
Saturday 26 January
8.25am Women’s singles final – LIVE on BBC Two & BBC HD
Sunday 27 January
8.15am Men’s singles final – LIVE on BBC Two & BBC HD
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Three launch date announce
- Australian Open Tennis 2022 – UK TV Coverage – European TV Coverage
- Paramount Network TV channel to name change to 5Action
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BBC Top 20 over the festive period
- 4k Freesat Boxes get large update
- Is Channel 4 HD returning to Freesat soon?