In a previous post ( http://satandpcguy.com/blog/2012/12/loss-of-uk-tv-channels-on-recently-installed-satellite-tv-systems-in-costa-del-sol-and-marbella-areas-of-spain/ ) we mentioned that there is a satellite that is carrying BBC ITV C4, and in HD, for free, that can be received on a small satellite dish ( http://www.satandpcguy.com/Site/intelsat_907_uk_tv_channels.php )
This is of particular interest to people in South of Spain and Portugal, who may be panicking about the potential loss of their UK TV with the “change to the new satellites”.
However, this system relies on “hacking” into some encrypted signals.
And people who bought this system, with the promise of “trouble free future proof” UK TV viewing, only has this for a few weeks, as the key codes to unlock this system were changed.
Well at the moment the code keys are “public” and are available – so if you have a compatible receiver, and a dish for 27.5w, then you can currently watch BBC ITV C4 channels using a small dish – ideal for people who may struggle with reception due to the new satellites coming into play…but for how long will these code be public….?
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Sky to close three SD movie channels in move to go HD only distribution
- Freesports HD has left Freesat.
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Sky Cinema announces new channel available to all customers
- Disney channels set to leave Sky and Virgin soon
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?