In a previous post ( http://satandpcguy.com/blog/2012/12/loss-of-uk-tv-channels-on-recently-installed-satellite-tv-systems-in-costa-del-sol-and-marbella-areas-of-spain/ ) we mentioned that there is a satellite that is carrying BBC ITV C4, and in HD, for free, that can be received on a small satellite dish ( http://www.satandpcguy.com/Site/intelsat_907_uk_tv_channels.php )
This is of particular interest to people in South of Spain and Portugal, who may be panicking about the potential loss of their UK TV with the “change to the new satellites”.
However, this system relies on “hacking” into some encrypted signals.
And people who bought this system, with the promise of “trouble free future proof” UK TV viewing, only has this for a few weeks, as the key codes to unlock this system were changed.
Well at the moment the code keys are “public” and are available – so if you have a compatible receiver, and a dish for 27.5w, then you can currently watch BBC ITV C4 channels using a small dish – ideal for people who may struggle with reception due to the new satellites coming into play…but for how long will these code be public….?
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required
- Sky Channel Number Changes from 1st May 2018 – new channel numbers announced