If you lose channels for the next 2 weeks at around 10-11 am for a few minutes then this is normal for this time of year.
Basically the sun is right behind the satellites, and the energy from the sun will swamp out the weaker satellite signals.
There is nothing you can do about it, as it can even affect “big dishes” also.
Rebooting the box will not help – apart from killing time until the signal returns again
It does not happen on ALL channels, as some are stronger than others.
This loss of signal happens twice a year in March and October – around the time of the equinoxes.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- RBS 6 Nations 2013 live on BBC One
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- 60ft WWII satelite dishes found in field in Lincolnshire.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Premier League live football: PL win legal case against UK Pub that broke copyright law
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime