If you lose channels for the next 2 weeks at around 10-11 am for a few minutes then this is normal for this time of year.
Basically the sun is right behind the satellites, and the energy from the sun will swamp out the weaker satellite signals.
There is nothing you can do about it, as it can even affect “big dishes” also.
Rebooting the box will not help – apart from killing time until the signal returns again
It does not happen on ALL channels, as some are stronger than others.
This loss of signal happens twice a year in March and October – around the time of the equinoxes.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- More ITV channels changing frequencies?
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix
- Freesat drops a load of music channels