If you lose channels for the next 2 weeks at around 10-11 am for a few minutes then this is normal for this time of year.
Basically the sun is right behind the satellites, and the energy from the sun will swamp out the weaker satellite signals.
There is nothing you can do about it, as it can even affect “big dishes” also.
Rebooting the box will not help – apart from killing time until the signal returns again
It does not happen on ALL channels, as some are stronger than others.
This loss of signal happens twice a year in March and October – around the time of the equinoxes.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Sky channel changes from 1st September 2021 – goodbye Sky One
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released