If you lose channels for the next 2 weeks at around 10-11 am for a few minutes then this is normal for this time of year.
Basically the sun is right behind the satellites, and the energy from the sun will swamp out the weaker satellite signals.
There is nothing you can do about it, as it can even affect “big dishes” also.
Rebooting the box will not help – apart from killing time until the signal returns again
It does not happen on ALL channels, as some are stronger than others.
This loss of signal happens twice a year in March and October – around the time of the equinoxes.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Some frequently asked questions about receiving UK TV in Spain and Sky TV in Spain