If you lose channels for the next 2 weeks at around 10-11 am for a few minutes then this is normal for this time of year.
Basically the sun is right behind the satellites, and the energy from the sun will swamp out the weaker satellite signals.
There is nothing you can do about it, as it can even affect “big dishes” also.
Rebooting the box will not help – apart from killing time until the signal returns again
It does not happen on ALL channels, as some are stronger than others.
This loss of signal happens twice a year in March and October – around the time of the equinoxes.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!