So apparently another “expert” was on an Costa Blanca radio station recently, and according to him the next new UK TV satellite will be launched, and channels like BBC and ITV will be moved over to this new satellite “in the next month or so”.
Well, I think he needs a new calendar, as the next new UK TV satellite, Astra 2E, is, and has always been, scheduled for launch in June 2013.
Not in March / April or even May.
It is no wonder there is so much confusion about UK TV in Spain when even the “experts” cannot even get their facts right!
It is almost as bad as “installers” in the area passing 1.25m satellite dishes off as 1.4m satellite dishes.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky