So apparently another “expert” was on an Costa Blanca radio station recently, and according to him the next new UK TV satellite will be launched, and channels like BBC and ITV will be moved over to this new satellite “in the next month or so”.
Well, I think he needs a new calendar, as the next new UK TV satellite, Astra 2E, is, and has always been, scheduled for launch in June 2013.
Not in March / April or even May.
It is no wonder there is so much confusion about UK TV in Spain when even the “experts” cannot even get their facts right!
It is almost as bad as “installers” in the area passing 1.25m satellite dishes off as 1.4m satellite dishes.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- More Sky HD channels to be removed from cardsharing systems soon…?
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Some Discovery channels closed on Sky from today