So apparently another “expert” was on an Costa Blanca radio station recently, and according to him the next new UK TV satellite will be launched, and channels like BBC and ITV will be moved over to this new satellite “in the next month or so”.
Well, I think he needs a new calendar, as the next new UK TV satellite, Astra 2E, is, and has always been, scheduled for launch in June 2013.
Not in March / April or even May.
It is no wonder there is so much confusion about UK TV in Spain when even the “experts” cannot even get their facts right!
It is almost as bad as “installers” in the area passing 1.25m satellite dishes off as 1.4m satellite dishes.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- Freesat Programme Guide problems
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released