Further to the news that the BBC HD Channel will be closing, and being replaced by BBC Two HD (http://satandpcguy.com/blog/2013/02/bbc-2-hd-to-launch-in-march-2013/) the BBC have released further details for the launch of BBC Two HD.
BBC Two HD will launch at 6am on Tuesday 26 March 2013.
In most cases, BBC Two HD will use the same channel number as BBC HD.
However, Sky HD viewers will see that we are moving to two new numbers, which allows us to put BBC One HD and BBC Two HD next to each other. (We will also move BBC Alba to 143 on Sky so that it is grouped with other BBC channels.)
|BBC One HD||BBC Two HD|
|Freeview HD / YouView||101||102|
BBC One HD, currently on Sky channel 143, will move to Sky channel 141.
BBC Two HD, currently the BBC HD Channel on Sky channel 169, will move to Sky channel 142.
BBC Alba, currently Sky channel 168, will move to Sky channel 143.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Valencia to Gandia Train Timetables 2018
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Dreambox Confusion – Satellite receiver or Android TV
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Kids Channel Number changes on Sky today