Further to the news that the BBC HD Channel will be closing, and being replaced by BBC Two HD (http://satandpcguy.com/blog/2013/02/bbc-2-hd-to-launch-in-march-2013/) the BBC have released further details for the launch of BBC Two HD.
BBC Two HD will launch at 6am on Tuesday 26 March 2013.
In most cases, BBC Two HD will use the same channel number as BBC HD.
However, Sky HD viewers will see that we are moving to two new numbers, which allows us to put BBC One HD and BBC Two HD next to each other. (We will also move BBC Alba to 143 on Sky so that it is grouped with other BBC channels.)
|BBC One HD||BBC Two HD|
|Freeview HD / YouView||101||102|
BBC One HD, currently on Sky channel 143, will move to Sky channel 141.
BBC Two HD, currently the BBC HD Channel on Sky channel 169, will move to Sky channel 142.
BBC Alba, currently Sky channel 168, will move to Sky channel 143.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Solar Storm alert with possible disruption to satellite signals
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix