BT Sports channels have appeared today on the Sky Guide.
BT Sports 1 and BT Sports 2 have appeared on the Sky Guide – on channels 445 and 447, in anticipation of their launch later this year.
Not only are they taking over a lot of the sports rights currently owned by ESPN, but they will also have some Premier League games, including the high profile “first pick” games. BT Sport will be showing 38 Premier League games live.
In addition BT Sports also have live broadcast rights to Serie A, Ligue 1, Brasileirão, Major League Soccer, as well as Premiership Rugby, and Women’s Tennis Association matches. BT Sport also announced that it had acquired ESPN’s UK channels and their sports broadcasting rights, including rights to the FA Cup, UEFA Europa League, Scottish Premier League, Bundesliga and NASCAR.
BBC Sport presenter Jake Humphrey has been announced as presenter of Premier League coverage. Former England Rugby world cup winner Lawrence Dallaglio will present Premiership Rugby, and Clare Balding will host a sports talk show
At the moment the channels are only broadcasting a “test loop”.
At the moment the channels are “free to air”, but you can expect them to be encrypted when they launch.
BT Sport 1
Frequency: 11222 H 27500 2/3
Sky Channel 445
BT Sport 2
Frequency: 12643 V 27500 3/4
Sky Channel 447
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Sky channel changes from 1st September 2021 – goodbye Sky One
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released