Further to this weeks removal from Freesat of the BBC Red Button HD service (http://satandpcguy.com/blog/2013/06/bbc-hd-red-button-removed-from-satellite ) it has been confirmed that this Red Button Service will return to Freesat “sometime next week”.
The BBC Red Button HD service will be available on Freesat channel 980.
There are three Standard Definition Red Button Services, available on Freesat channels 981, 982, 983.
The BBC Red Button HD service will not be available on Sky HD receivers, due to technical difficulties between the BBC and Sky.
The three SD services will be available on Sky boxes, via the Red Button on a BBC channel.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!