The technical issues that restricted BBC Red Button services to only one extra match today have been resolved.
In a statement the BBC have said:
“we apologies to viewers disappointed with our Wimbledon red button service today. There was a technical fault earlier which is now resolved.”
In the last few hours the Red Button service has been rebooted, and the 4 “red button” streams, which can show four different Wimbledon matches, are now available on Sky and Freesat boxes.
The Red Button HD stream is on Freesat HD boxes only.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- More Sky HD channels to be removed from cardsharing systems soon…?
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Confusion About Free UK Television in Spain – Freeview – Freesat – Free to air – Free to view
- Live FA Cup Football on Spanish TV for free
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- Britbox : A new streaming service from the BBC and ITV…but only in the USA
- The difference between a QUAD LNB and QUATTRO LNB