Sky TV usually increase their Pay TV subscription prices in September of each year.
A few years ago there was a price freeze.
This year, it will be interesting to see what increases there will be, in light of their current battle with BT Sport.
However, if the rumours are true these are what the increases are:
Sky Entertainment…no change
Sky Entertainment Extra or Extra + will rise by £1.50p
Sky Sports 1 or 2 …no change
Sky Sports 1 and 2 will rise by £1
Multiroom will rise by £1
All movie packages….no change
HD pack….no change
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky