Adam Crozier, ITV chief, has said that ITV does have the potential for other channels.
He said that a new ITV channel could work and be either free-to-watch or a subscription service.
Last year, it was rumoured that ITV had been investigating potential pay-TV channel launches.
The ideas discussed were a channel to air its archive back catalogue and one that would carry premium US acquisitions.
A source said at the time that the strong ratings enjoyed by free-to-air service ITV3 are evidence of the potential offered by a channel focusing on historic content.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat Programme Guide problems
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- Can you watch the 4K Demo channel on the Arris Freesat UHD-X 4K satellite receiver ?