Adam Crozier, ITV chief, has said that ITV does have the potential for other channels.
He said that a new ITV channel could work and be either free-to-watch or a subscription service.
Last year, it was rumoured that ITV had been investigating potential pay-TV channel launches.
The ideas discussed were a channel to air its archive back catalogue and one that would carry premium US acquisitions.
A source said at the time that the strong ratings enjoyed by free-to-air service ITV3 are evidence of the potential offered by a channel focusing on historic content.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!