Adam Crozier, ITV chief, has said that ITV does have the potential for other channels.
He said that a new ITV channel could work and be either free-to-watch or a subscription service.
Last year, it was rumoured that ITV had been investigating potential pay-TV channel launches.
The ideas discussed were a channel to air its archive back catalogue and one that would carry premium US acquisitions.
A source said at the time that the strong ratings enjoyed by free-to-air service ITV3 are evidence of the potential offered by a channel focusing on historic content.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- More ITV channels changing frequencies?
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky