Astra 2E News Update: 10/7/13 : On their webpage SES have updated Astra 2Es launch date…
To Be Determined – and thus confirming a delay in the launch.
The delay in the launch is down to the recent failure of another rocket at the launch site : http://satandpcguy.com/blog/2013/07/astra-2e-could-the-launch-be-delayed-after-rocket-launch-failure-at-baikonur/
Investigators have determined the problem was caused by the “critical angular velocity sensors, DUS, installed upside down.”!!!
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Valencia to Gandia Train Timetables 2018
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Dreambox Confusion – Satellite receiver or Android TV
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Kids Channel Number changes on Sky today