Still things are not exactly accurate in yet another “report” in this weeks EWN.
Apparently people in the Costa Blanca have lost Channel Five on 1m dishes.
Again, like the last report, they do not make the distinction between North and South, and the differences in reception along the Costa Blanca.
They simply say “The information is based on the signal in this area (Costa Blanca)”
In fact in Costa Blanca North (And costa Azahar and Costa Valencia), Channel Five IS STILL available on a 1m dish, and people using this sized satellite dish HAVE NOT lost Channel Five, as the report suggests.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Solar Storm alert with possible disruption to satellite signals
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix