Still things are not exactly accurate in yet another “report” in this weeks EWN.
Apparently people in the Costa Blanca have lost Channel Five on 1m dishes.
Again, like the last report, they do not make the distinction between North and South, and the differences in reception along the Costa Blanca.
They simply say “The information is based on the signal in this area (Costa Blanca)”
In fact in Costa Blanca North (And costa Azahar and Costa Valencia), Channel Five IS STILL available on a 1m dish, and people using this sized satellite dish HAVE NOT lost Channel Five, as the report suggests.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released