Still things are not exactly accurate in yet another “report” in this weeks EWN.
Apparently people in the Costa Blanca have lost Channel Five on 1m dishes.
Again, like the last report, they do not make the distinction between North and South, and the differences in reception along the Costa Blanca.
They simply say “The information is based on the signal in this area (Costa Blanca)”
In fact in Costa Blanca North (And costa Azahar and Costa Valencia), Channel Five IS STILL available on a 1m dish, and people using this sized satellite dish HAVE NOT lost Channel Five, as the report suggests.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- SkyEspaña set to close on 1st September
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- First image for the new Arris Freesat receiver
- Viacom to close at least 6 UK satellite channels soon
- Sky / Freesat channel changes – many channels moving satellites from Eutelsat to Astra