If you are using the encrypted signals on Intelsat 907 to watch UK TV (see http://www.satandpcguy.com/Site/intelsat_907_uk_tv_channels.php ) , then you may have lost the channels.
This is because the BISS codes that you have been using to hack erm unlock into these encrypted channels has changed today.
So you will have to wait until the new BISS key codes for the BBC SATBACK service on Intelsat 907 at 27.5W are made available again before you can watch these encrypted channels.
Just one small “issue” some retailers of this system do not tell their clients may happen….
ahem: 80 0B 73 FE 55 B4 85 8E
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Some Discovery channels closed on Sky from today
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Kids Channel Number changes on Sky today
- CNN HD change of frequency on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103