If you are using the encrypted signals on Intelsat 907 to watch UK TV (see http://www.satandpcguy.com/Site/intelsat_907_uk_tv_channels.php ) , then you may have lost the channels.
This is because the BISS codes that you have been using to hack erm unlock into these encrypted channels has changed today.
So you will have to wait until the new BISS key codes for the BBC SATBACK service on Intelsat 907 at 27.5W are made available again before you can watch these encrypted channels.
Just one small “issue” some retailers of this system do not tell their clients may happen….
ahem: 80 0B 73 FE 55 B4 85 8E
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV
- Freesat drops a load of music channels