Rumours are that Sky TV have been considering launching a new channel.
The new Sky TV channel would target a male orientated audience, with sports and entertainment, to take on rival male orientated channels such as ITV4 and Dave.
Reports suggest that the new Sky TV channel could be called Sky Bravo, as BSkyB have registered that name as a trademark.
The Sky Bravo name would be a nod to the channel that BskyB closed at the end of 2010 following the £160m acquisition of Living TV Group. BSkyB closed Bravo, a male-oriented channel home to shows including Spartacus, Dog the Bounty Hunter and Sons of Anarchy, and spin-off Bravo 2 because it targeted a similar demographic to Sky1, but without the same brand equity or reach.
“Sky Bravo” would fill a gap in Sky TV channel lists, by offering a channel for the male market.
Sky Atlantic targets a high-end viewer, with shows such as Boardwalk Empire and Mad Men; Sky1 is now positioned very much as a family-focused option; Sky Arts is for culture buffs and Sky Living is female-oriented.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!