Due to some satellite changes, some UK channels will be moving to a temporary transponder / frequency from September 30.
They will them move again on October 4 to the final destination transponder / frequency and satellite.
For RT-UK SD (Russia Today UK) , this means:
Sky users, and Freesat box users should see the changes handled automatically by set-top boxes, with no viewer action required.
(Although some Freesat boxes may not do this until their “midnight” housekeeping, so performing a Freesat scan should make the channels on their new frequencies available earlier)
However, people with generic Free-to-Air satellite receivers will have to do a rescan at each transponder change.
RT-UK SD (Russia Today) : Frequency changes:
Until September 30: Broadcasting as now on Eutelsat 28A, 11.623 Horizontal. Symbol Rate 27500; FEC 2/3. (txp D9S)
From September 30 to October 10: Broadcasting on Astra 1N, 12.401 Vertical. Symbol Rate 27500; FEC 2/3. (txp 36)
From October 4 onward: Broadcasting on Astra 2F, 12.610 Vertical. Symbol Rate 22000; FEC 5/6. (txp G8) [NB. Change to Symbol Rate and FEC]
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021