Due to some satellite changes, some UK channels will be moving to a temporary transponder / frequency from September 30.
They will them move again on October 4 to the final destination transponder / frequency and satellite.
For RT-UK SD (Russia Today UK) , this means:
Sky users, and Freesat box users should see the changes handled automatically by set-top boxes, with no viewer action required.
(Although some Freesat boxes may not do this until their “midnight” housekeeping, so performing a Freesat scan should make the channels on their new frequencies available earlier)
However, people with generic Free-to-Air satellite receivers will have to do a rescan at each transponder change.
RT-UK SD (Russia Today) : Frequency changes:
Until September 30: Broadcasting as now on Eutelsat 28A, 11.623 Horizontal. Symbol Rate 27500; FEC 2/3. (txp D9S)
From September 30 to October 10: Broadcasting on Astra 1N, 12.401 Vertical. Symbol Rate 27500; FEC 2/3. (txp 36)
From October 4 onward: Broadcasting on Astra 2F, 12.610 Vertical. Symbol Rate 22000; FEC 5/6. (txp G8) [NB. Change to Symbol Rate and FEC]
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV