Due to some satellite changes, some UK channels will be moving to a temporary transponder / frequency from September 30.
They will them move again on October 4 to the final destination transponder / frequency and satellite.
For RT-UK SD (Russia Today UK) , this means:
Sky users, and Freesat box users should see the changes handled automatically by set-top boxes, with no viewer action required.
(Although some Freesat boxes may not do this until their “midnight” housekeeping, so performing a Freesat scan should make the channels on their new frequencies available earlier)
However, people with generic Free-to-Air satellite receivers will have to do a rescan at each transponder change.
RT-UK SD (Russia Today) : Frequency changes:
Until September 30: Broadcasting as now on Eutelsat 28A, 11.623 Horizontal. Symbol Rate 27500; FEC 2/3. (txp D9S)
From September 30 to October 10: Broadcasting on Astra 1N, 12.401 Vertical. Symbol Rate 27500; FEC 2/3. (txp 36)
From October 4 onward: Broadcasting on Astra 2F, 12.610 Vertical. Symbol Rate 22000; FEC 5/6. (txp G8) [NB. Change to Symbol Rate and FEC]
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Sky to close three SD movie channels in move to go HD only distribution
- Freesports HD has left Freesat.
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Sky Cinema announces new channel available to all customers
- Disney channels set to leave Sky and Virgin soon
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?