Sky have confirmed that there has been some stability issues with its latest Sky digibox software, that has recently been downloaded.
Sky have confirmed that there is an issue in the latest build and that they are working on a fix.
To allow them time to work on a fix, and to make sure there is no disruption due to digibox crashes over the Christmas period, Sky will switch all customers who received the latest version back to the previous more stable build.
Customers on the version with the problem will be switched as soon as possible.
On Tuesday 3rd December the software versions available via the “manual software download “process will be updated to:
DRX890, 1Tb, 2Tb : R008.063.49.08P
Samsung and Pace HD: R008.063.71.00P
Sky say that they are “sorry that you may have had a poor experience with this latest software version, rest assured we are working as quickly as possible to restore the previous version to you, and find the fix.”
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky