Sky have confirmed that there has been some stability issues with its latest Sky digibox software, that has recently been downloaded.
Sky have confirmed that there is an issue in the latest build and that they are working on a fix.
To allow them time to work on a fix, and to make sure there is no disruption due to digibox crashes over the Christmas period, Sky will switch all customers who received the latest version back to the previous more stable build.
Customers on the version with the problem will be switched as soon as possible.
On Tuesday 3rd December the software versions available via the “manual software download “process will be updated to:
DRX890, 1Tb, 2Tb : R008.063.49.08P
Samsung and Pace HD: R008.063.71.00P
Sky say that they are “sorry that you may have had a poor experience with this latest software version, rest assured we are working as quickly as possible to restore the previous version to you, and find the fix.”
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- Freesat Programme Guide problems
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released