Sky have confirmed that there has been some stability issues with its latest Sky digibox software, that has recently been downloaded.
Sky have confirmed that there is an issue in the latest build and that they are working on a fix.
To allow them time to work on a fix, and to make sure there is no disruption due to digibox crashes over the Christmas period, Sky will switch all customers who received the latest version back to the previous more stable build.
Customers on the version with the problem will be switched as soon as possible.
On Tuesday 3rd December the software versions available via the “manual software download “process will be updated to:
DRX890, 1Tb, 2Tb : R008.063.49.08P
Samsung and Pace HD: R008.063.71.00P
Sky say that they are “sorry that you may have had a poor experience with this latest software version, rest assured we are working as quickly as possible to restore the previous version to you, and find the fix.”
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- More Sky HD channels to be removed from cardsharing systems soon…?
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!