Astra 2E News : According to SES, who own and operate the new Astra 2E UK TV satellite, the transfer of channels from 1N to 2E will take place “early February 2014”
Channels in this transfer will include BBC ITV C4 and Sky pay channels.
“The transfer will have no adverse implications for viewers in the UK and Ireland as the affected channels will continue to operate on the same frequencies and will be broadcast at the same, or slightly improved power levels, across the UK and Ireland”
So no changes in UK TV reception in Spain for a couple of months yes, despite what you may have heard on the rumour mill – probably from some “Not So Smart” TV box sellers!!
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?