The BBC has started test transmissions for an additional Red Button stream on satellite for the duration of the Winter Olympics in Sochi.
The BBC have said that there will be up to two Red Button streams available on digital TV platforms,where as normally they operate just one Red Button stream. A temporary Red Button service was also created last Summer. The BBC has said that it will continue to offer a temporary Red Button stream for the major sports events this year.
The test are on the Astra 2F satellite Frequency: 12.552 polarisation: vertical symbol rate: 22.000 FEC: 5/6 Tag ID: 54190
The stream is showing the BBC Digital Widescreen Test Transmission
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- ITV 1 Christmas Day TV Schedule
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Sky Sports Mix frequency
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- cricfree.tv internet streaming site “suspended” by Police
- UK Police crackdown on pirated goods (Android TV boxes) on offer on Facebook
- Changes to Sky Sports from 1st October 2018
- Freesports to launch in HD on Sky soon