Almost four in five people who buy a 3D TV regret it, according to a new study.
1,172 3D TV owners were asked by the study in the UK.
The study showed 79% of 3D TV owners responded to the question “Are you glad you purchased a 3D TV?” by saying “no – I regret doing so”.
When asked why they regretted it, the answers broke down as follows :
•There isn’t a wide range of 3D films and channels – 61%
•Had to purchase 3D extras (3D glasses, 3D source device, etc.) – 57%
•Causes symptoms of nausea, headaches and/or dizziness – 31%
•Dislike wearing glasses whilst watching 3D TV – 24%
•Unable to see 3D – 5%
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky