UK TV Satellite Update:
It looks, note looks, like some channels from Astra 2A (north and south beams) have been moved to 2E.
So for some sky channels reception in some areas may have changed.
In SPain for the better.
It looks like 11778 – the sky epg frequency on 11778 has also moved – which is good news for Spain, as there is no need to change the “default transponder frequency” as it is now on a stronger beams!
We shall be confirming this during the day, but so far no changes to BBC or ITV channels.
Reports are that the following frequencies have moved to the new satellite : 11856V, 11.934V, 11.914H, 12.012V, 11.720H,11.739V, 11.758H, 11.778V, 11.798H, 11.836H. None of these carry BBC or ITV or C4.
Update : Some channels that used to be hard to receive in the middle of the afternoon even on 2,.4m dishes, because they were on the Astra 2A north beam, are now located on the Astra 2E European beam. Meaning reception of channel like Sky Movies, and some HD channels reception should be better…even on smaller dishes.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost your BBC channels on “BBC SATBACK” using Intelsat 907…BISS code change
- Power Cuts? No Satellite Signal on your Sky HD box? Here is how to reset a Sky digibox with an alternative default transponder frequency setting.
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021