It looks like over night a number of Sky pay channels moved satellites.
It looks like they moved from the Astra 1N satellite to the Astra 2A satellite.
And some moved to the “tricky” to receive North beam – meaning their reception is harder to receive than before.
Early indications are that the following frequencies have moved.
Some channels affected include : Sky Action HD, Sky Sci and Horror HD, Sky Modern Greats HD, Sky Drama and Romance HD and Sky Comedy HD. And a few more Sky HD channels.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- More ITV1 SD regions set to close in April 2021
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV HD satellite changes
- ITV1+1 gone from older Sky Digiboxes
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!