It looks like over night a number of Sky pay channels moved satellites.
It looks like they moved from the Astra 1N satellite to the Astra 2A satellite.
And some moved to the “tricky” to receive North beam – meaning their reception is harder to receive than before.
Early indications are that the following frequencies have moved.
Some channels affected include : Sky Action HD, Sky Sci and Horror HD, Sky Modern Greats HD, Sky Drama and Romance HD and Sky Comedy HD. And a few more Sky HD channels.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Sky to close three SD movie channels in move to go HD only distribution
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Freesports HD has left Freesat.
- Disney channels set to leave Sky and Virgin soon
- Sky Cinema announces new channel available to all customers
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?