In answer to a popular question seen on social media and emails sent to me:
BBC channels are not part of the Sky subscription service.
They never have been.
And for the foreseeable future will not be.
Some satellite “experts” have been suggesting to their clients that by subscribing to the Sky HD package that will bring back lost BBC channels.
As the BBC channels are not part of the Sky subscription package, do not even require a Sky viewing card, and are free to air, this is one big “myth”.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- More Sky HD channels to be removed from cardsharing systems soon…?
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!