ITV have said that their channels will move to Astra 2E on Tuesday 11th February.
As part of the satellite operator’s on-going renewal programme, our services will transfer to a new satellite with a tighter beam on Tuesday. The new satellite footprints have been designed to meet the requirements of
broadcasters who distribute their channels in the UK and hold broadcasting rights for the UK but not for other countries. Viewers in the UK will not be affected by the changes.
Expect reception of many ITV channels to be similar to that of BBC channels that moved this week.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- More Sky HD channels to be removed from cardsharing systems soon…?
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- The difference between a QUAD LNB and QUATTRO LNB
- 60ft WWII satelite dishes found in field in Lincolnshire.
- Live FA Cup Football on Spanish TV for free
- Confusion About Free UK Television in Spain – Freeview – Freesat – Free to air – Free to view