As expected the remaining ITVS and C4s that were on Astra 1N have now also moved to the UK beams on the Astra 2E satellite.
Signal reception of these is now similar to bbc channels that moved last week.
This means that many areas of southern Spain, like the Costa del Sol , and the Barcelona area, will see a change in reception using their current satellite dishes. So along with any BBC channels that were lost last week, they may now have lost a large number of ITV and Channel 4 channels.
For my service area reception, although slightly weaker, is still available on dishes of at least 1m.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!