As expected the remaining ITVS and C4s that were on Astra 1N have now also moved to the UK beams on the Astra 2E satellite.
Signal reception of these is now similar to bbc channels that moved last week.
This means that many areas of southern Spain, like the Costa del Sol , and the Barcelona area, will see a change in reception using their current satellite dishes. So along with any BBC channels that were lost last week, they may now have lost a large number of ITV and Channel 4 channels.
For my service area reception, although slightly weaker, is still available on dishes of at least 1m.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- RBS 6 Nations 2013 live on BBC One
- 60ft WWII satelite dishes found in field in Lincolnshire.
- Premier League live football: PL win legal case against UK Pub that broke copyright law
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime