I got a phone call this evening from a “IPTV” retailer, trying to “recruit” me, by saying all of Spain will only get UK TV via the internet by this week…as no satellite signals would be available in Spain….
There followed a few moments of silence after I mentioned I was getting UK TV fine on my 80cm satellite dish where I was!
“That’s not possible” he said…”all the signals have gone and switched off in Spain…no-one can receive anything”.
…as i turned up the volume enough for him to hear the TV – and then changed over to several channels to prove I was still getting signals.
“That’s not possible. That’s not possible. There are no Sky TV signals in Spain any more.”…he kept on saying…
as I started to watch the BBC Inside Out exposure on internet TV piracy….about providing pay tv channels without the correct subscription and viewing cards….
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released