I got a phone call this evening from a “IPTV” retailer, trying to “recruit” me, by saying all of Spain will only get UK TV via the internet by this week…as no satellite signals would be available in Spain….
There followed a few moments of silence after I mentioned I was getting UK TV fine on my 80cm satellite dish where I was!
“That’s not possible” he said…”all the signals have gone and switched off in Spain…no-one can receive anything”.
…as i turned up the volume enough for him to hear the TV – and then changed over to several channels to prove I was still getting signals.
“That’s not possible. That’s not possible. There are no Sky TV signals in Spain any more.”…he kept on saying…
as I started to watch the BBC Inside Out exposure on internet TV piracy….about providing pay tv channels without the correct subscription and viewing cards….
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Viacom to close at least 6 UK satellite channels soon
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Sky Q – Bundle and equipment details