Well, as per our previous post – http://www.satandpcguy.com/blog/2014/01/bein-sports-cards-receiver-changes/ – it was expected that the BeIN Sports channels would go “secure” on the 31st January 2014.
However, for whatever reason, these changes did not take place.
They will now take place on the 1st March 2014.
Going “secure” means that certain BeIN Sports channels will only be able to be watched when the cards are registered to an official JSC / BeIN receiver.
BeIN Sports have been announcing that the following channels will be lost if you do not register your receiver are:
BeIN HD 6
BeIN HD 7
BeIN HD 8
BeIN HD 9
BeIN HD 10
BeIN HD 11
BeIN HD 12
BeIN HD 13
BeIN HD 14
BeIN HD 15
YOur BeIN / JSC SPorts viewing card will have to be registered to a dedicated BeIN receiver, which are :
BeIN Sports / Al Jazeera Receivers – Humax IR3000 HD
BeIN Sports / Al Jazeera Receivers – Humax Free HD
Stocks of these receivers are low due to the high demand.
It is thought that these receiver will continue to work with any future BeIN Sports viewing cards.
Reports are that all “JSC Sports” branded viewing cards will cease to work after 31st May, and new BeIN Viewing cards will have to be used.
More information on the BeIn Sports channels and the receiver registration and their availability of the 3pm Saturday afternoon premier league kick offs available via this link.
More information as soon as we get it.
BeIN Sports / Al Jazeera Channels
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels