Sky has announced to all broadcasters thatthey intend to have slight changes to the Sky Guide EPG channel listings .
This will involve changes to the channel lineup to squeeze out the gaps between channels, and the eventual removal of the Lifestyle genre altogether.
It is thought that the proposed changes will include:
Entertainment will become 101-299
Lifestyle will initially be reduced to 240-259, but the genre will be removed altogether in Autumn 2014.
Sports will become 401 – 489 for free and subscription channels, with Pay-per-View in 490-499. .
Kids will become 601-649.
Shopping will become 650-699
News will continue to have an overspill area in 570-579
Sky plan to make the changes and channel number changes in July 2014 with the Lifestyle genre itself will close “in Autumn 2014”.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released