Sky has announced to all broadcasters thatthey intend to have slight changes to the Sky Guide EPG channel listings .
This will involve changes to the channel lineup to squeeze out the gaps between channels, and the eventual removal of the Lifestyle genre altogether.
It is thought that the proposed changes will include:
Entertainment will become 101-299
Lifestyle will initially be reduced to 240-259, but the genre will be removed altogether in Autumn 2014.
Sports will become 401 – 489 for free and subscription channels, with Pay-per-View in 490-499. .
Kids will become 601-649.
Shopping will become 650-699
News will continue to have an overspill area in 570-579
Sky plan to make the changes and channel number changes in July 2014 with the Lifestyle genre itself will close “in Autumn 2014”.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky