As mentioned before ( http://www.satandpcguy.com/blog/2014/03/sky-tv-rolls-new-look-sky-homepage-refreshed-epg-sky-guide/ ) Sky have been rolling out a new look “homepage” for their Sky+HD digiboxes.
The rollout to all customers with a compatible Sky+HD box started in March 2014 and will be completed by June 2014.
The new Sky+ Homepage will make it easier than ever before to find all of Sky’s amazing content.
Some of the advanced features of the new look Sky+HD homepage do require internet access, and require a UK IP address through a UK VPN service like Hidemyass to work fully.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!