As mentioned before ( http://www.satandpcguy.com/blog/2014/03/sky-tv-rolls-new-look-sky-homepage-refreshed-epg-sky-guide/ ) Sky have been rolling out a new look “homepage” for their Sky+HD digiboxes.
The rollout to all customers with a compatible Sky+HD box started in March 2014 and will be completed by June 2014.
The new Sky+ Homepage will make it easier than ever before to find all of Sky’s amazing content.
Some of the advanced features of the new look Sky+HD homepage do require internet access, and require a UK IP address through a UK VPN service like Hidemyass to work fully.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- ITV 1 Christmas Day TV Schedule
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Changes to Sky Sports from 1st October 2018
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Sky Sports Mix frequency
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit