Over the last few days a new BBC channel has begun testing.
The channels is labelled ‘BBC Commenwealth’ – and is presubaly going ot be an extra “BBC Red Button” feed for use during the 2014 Commonwealth Games which begin in Glasgow on 23rd July 2014.
‘BBC Commenwealth’ can be found on the following frequency:
11461 H 22000 5/6
This frequency is on the UK beam, so for people in my service area its reception should not be a problem with a suitably sized and well aligned satellite dish..
It can be manually added to Freesat and Sky Boxes.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost your BBC channels on “BBC SATBACK” using Intelsat 907…BISS code change
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Power Cuts? No Satellite Signal on your Sky HD box? Here is how to reset a Sky digibox with an alternative default transponder frequency setting.
- Man Jailed Two Years for Charging £300,000 to Watch Premier League Matches Online