Earlier today yet another Sky pay channel changed encryption, meaning the loss of Sky One HD from cardsharing systems.
Sky One HD has GONE from card sharing systems.
This follows 8 other Sky HD channels, that are no longer available on cardsharing systems.
So the current list of Sky HD channels no longer available on cardsharing systems :
Sky One HD
Sky Atlantic HD
Sky Arts 1 HD
Sky Arts 2 HD
Sky Living HD
CI Crime HD
Nat Geo HD
But still, unbelievable, some satellite installers are still advertising and selling these systems – even though it is know that more and more Sky pay channels will be made unavailable on them in the next few weeks!
One thing to note is some installers may say “wait, they will be back soon”.
The same encryption has been in use in Australia and Italy for a few years already – with no sign of their channels being returned to cardsharing systems. True, Sky UK may be more of a temptation for the hackers….but it may be a long wait…
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?