French Open Tennis 2014 – TV Coverage on ITV and Eurosport
The 2014 French Open, the 113th edition of the French Open, will take place at the Stade Roland Garros from 25 May to 8 June.
French Open Television Coverage and Broadcasters
UK TV coverage for the 2014 French Open will be available on ITV1, ITV3 and ITV4. ITV will bring viewers exclusive live coverage of the 2014 French Open tennis at Roland Garros from Sunday May 25. Due to ITV4′s coverage of the final week of the Indian Premier League cricket tournament, the first five days of the French Open will be shared across ITV4 and ITV3, with the rest of the tournament on ITV4, while the mens’ and women’s singles finals will be broadcast live on ITV.
Coverage will also be available on Eurosport 1 and Eurosport 2 on satellite TV.
<iframe width=”640″ height=”390″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/831–PfbdXI” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Live FA Cup Football on Spanish TV for free
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- 60ft WWII satelite dishes found in field in Lincolnshire.
- Premier League live football: PL win legal case against UK Pub that broke copyright law
- Differences between a Dreambox and DreamboxTV
- CBS Reality and CBS Action change frequencies.