cricfree.tv, the internet site that streams channels mainly from pay TV sports channels, has been “suspended” by Police.
When trying to access the cricfree.tv website, users are presented with a message from City Of London Police :
cricfree.tv police notice
You have tried to access a website that is under criminal investigation by the UK:
Police Intellectual Property Crime Unit (PIPCU)
This site is being investigated for online copyright infringement.
Cricfree streams live sports from TV channels, mainly from Pay TV channels.
cricfree may still be available using other domain names, although it is cricfree.tv that has been suspended
Could this be the start of the end of these free streams websites, especially when they stream pay tv channels?
Will this affect XBMC Android and Pi users that use such streams for sports channels in the future?
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Solar Storm alert with possible disruption to satellite signals
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix