Today the BISS Keys for the BBC SATBACK service on Intelsat 907 at 27.5 west changed.
This meant the loss of UK TV channels for expats in Portugal and South of Spain using this systems, until the new codes are known and input into their receiver.
Interestingly this code change comes only 4 months after the last key change. In the past code changes have been around 6 months. It may be these code changes start to happen on a more regular basis as the service owners become more aware of people hacking into their systems.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!