Sky Television prices to rise in September 2014
The television giant will increase subscription prices for some customers by ‘up to 10% on September 1st 2014
The rises are likely to be nearer a 2.5% increase. A spokesman for Sky said the rises will not apply to all subscribers. Letters will be posted in July detailing the planned subscription increases to customers affected.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Sky to close three SD movie channels in move to go HD only distribution
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Freesports HD has left Freesat.
- Disney channels set to leave Sky and Virgin soon
- Sky Cinema announces new channel available to all customers
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?