Over the last week or so some Sky users may have noticed their Sky Guide being very slow in populating.
Missing programmes slow loading programme synopsis, missing series links have all being experienced.
This looks to be a generally problem – at Sky’s end of things.
Reports are that Sky are making small changes to the EPG software,in preparation for the upcoming reshuffle in August.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- ITV1+1 gone from older Sky Digiboxes