Over the last week or so some Sky users may have noticed their Sky Guide being very slow in populating.
Missing programmes slow loading programme synopsis, missing series links have all being experienced.
This looks to be a generally problem – at Sky’s end of things.
Reports are that Sky are making small changes to the EPG software,in preparation for the upcoming reshuffle in August.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?