Over the last week or so some Sky users may have noticed their Sky Guide being very slow in populating.
Missing programmes slow loading programme synopsis, missing series links have all being experienced.
This looks to be a generally problem – at Sky’s end of things.
Reports are that Sky are making small changes to the EPG software,in preparation for the upcoming reshuffle in August.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Three launch date announce
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Paramount Network TV channel to name change to 5Action
- 4k Freesat Boxes get large update
- Australian Open Tennis 2022 – UK TV Coverage – European TV Coverage
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Is Channel 4 HD returning to Freesat soon?
- BBC Top 20 over the festive period