Over the last week or so some Sky users may have noticed their Sky Guide being very slow in populating.
Missing programmes slow loading programme synopsis, missing series links have all being experienced.
This looks to be a generally problem – at Sky’s end of things.
Reports are that Sky are making small changes to the EPG software,in preparation for the upcoming reshuffle in August.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?