Are BT Sports to launch a “red button” extra channel service soon?
During July a number of new channels appeared on the BT Sports transponder.
The later, actual channel names have appeared – BT Sport Red Button.
This suggest some form of BT Sport multiscreen service.
Perhaps this is looking forward to the next football season when BT Sport have exclusive rights for Champions League matches. With these Red Buttons services, then BT Sports will be able to show all matches live, which would be difficult to do on their current two channels.
Or this will help this season when BT Sport can cover 170+ Europa League matches.
It is unknown when these BT Sports Red Button services will officially launch.
BT Sport Red Button Frequency Details.
Frequency 12.515 H, 22.000, 5/6.
50330 – BT Sport Red Button 1
50331 – BT Sport Red Button 2
50332 – BT Sport Red Button 3
50333 – BT Sport Red Button 4
50334 – BT Sport Red Button 5
50335 – BT Sport Red Button 6
50336 – BT Sport Red Button 7
50337 – BT Sport Red Button 8
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!