BeIN Sport have the rights to show all 380 Premier League games live.
But last season, the Premier League were concerned over piracy, they limited BeIN Sports to just one 3pm Saturday kick off.
To over come this, BeIN SPorts “went secure” – meaning their viewing cards could only be used in their official receiver.
This, it was hoped would mean that all 3pm kick offs would return.
The Bein Website was updated to say that they would be showing all 380 games live.
And even Richard Keys said on his twitter page in July that they would show all games live.
However, this week BeIN Sports have only been advertising just one 3pm Saturday kick off – QPR v Spurs.
No mention of any of the other matches.
But today, Richard Keys to day said the following:
“To the best of my knowledge guys we are now ‘secure’ but we have to go thro a test period to satisfy P Lge. Not all games this w/e but soon”.
So it looks like BeIN Sports have to prove to the Premier League they are now secure.
Perhaps there will be some new measures to try and stop their feeds appearing illegally on IPTV / XBMC / Mag250 streaming boxes.
Seem strange when they have had all summer to do this…
So it looks like we shall have to wait and see what happens in the next few weeks with regards to the 3pm Saturday kick offs and BeIN Sports.
Hopefully they will be able to show the games live and in FULL HD.
BeIN Sports Receivers, Viewing cards, and installations :
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV HD satellite changes
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies