During the summer Sky will be changing some of their Channel numbers on their Sky TV Guide.
The main changes will be to the channels currently included in the Lifestyle genre.
The Entertainment and Lifestyle genres in the Sky Guide will be merged.
Channel number changes will also take place in these genres:
On the Sky Guide the Lifestyle tab will be removed from your Sky box ,and channel merged into the Entertainment tab.
Series links you’ve set should continue to record as normal.
The updated Sky+HD Guide will be automatically sent to your Sky box.
A list of some of the Sky TV channels that will be changing Sky Channel Numbers on the 19th August 2014
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- ITV 1 Christmas Day TV Schedule
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Changes to Sky Sports from 1st October 2018
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Sky Sports Mix frequency
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit