During the summer Sky will be changing some of their Channel numbers on their Sky TV Guide.
The main changes will be to the channels currently included in the Lifestyle genre.
The Entertainment and Lifestyle genres in the Sky Guide will be merged.
Channel number changes will also take place in these genres:
On the Sky Guide the Lifestyle tab will be removed from your Sky box ,and channel merged into the Entertainment tab.
Series links you’ve set should continue to record as normal.
The updated Sky+HD Guide will be automatically sent to your Sky box.
A list of some of the Sky TV channels that will be changing Sky Channel Numbers on the 19th August 2014
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Is Channel 4 HD returning to Freesat soon?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- How to add Channel 4 HD to your Arris UHD-X Freesat box
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!