During the summer Sky will be changing some of their Channel numbers on their Sky TV Guide.
The main changes will be to the channels currently included in the Lifestyle genre.
The Entertainment and Lifestyle genres in the Sky Guide will be merged.
Channel number changes will also take place in these genres:
On the Sky Guide the Lifestyle tab will be removed from your Sky box ,and channel merged into the Entertainment tab.
Series links you’ve set should continue to record as normal.
The updated Sky+HD Guide will be automatically sent to your Sky box.
A list of some of the Sky TV channels that will be changing Sky Channel Numbers on the 19th August 2014
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Some Discovery channels closed on Sky from today
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Kids Channel Number changes on Sky today
- CNN HD change of frequency on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- ITV HD satellite changes