Astra 2G Launch Update :
Day one of fueling of the Astra 2G spacecraft was completed on schedule today in Baikonur. In other launch operations, The Breeze M is back in Hall 101 undergoing pneumatic testing. Joint operations are scheduled to begin on November 14 to support the ILS Proton launch of SES’s Astra 2G at the end of November.
This will be the 400th Proton launch since its first flight in 1965 and the 7th Proton mission this year. The Astra 2G satellite was designed and manufactured by Airbus Defence and Space for SES of Luxembourg. Based on the reliable Eurostar E3000 platform, the satellite will have a launch mass over 6 metric tons.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels