Astra 2G Launch Update :
Day one of fueling of the Astra 2G spacecraft was completed on schedule today in Baikonur. In other launch operations, The Breeze M is back in Hall 101 undergoing pneumatic testing. Joint operations are scheduled to begin on November 14 to support the ILS Proton launch of SES’s Astra 2G at the end of November.
This will be the 400th Proton launch since its first flight in 1965 and the 7th Proton mission this year. The Astra 2G satellite was designed and manufactured by Airbus Defence and Space for SES of Luxembourg. Based on the reliable Eurostar E3000 platform, the satellite will have a launch mass over 6 metric tons.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021