The BISS codes for the BBC Satback service on Intelsat 907 have changed again today.
What is unusual about this change is that it has only happened some two month after the previous BISS CODE key change for Intelsat 907.
Whereas previous BISS CODE key changes for Intelsat 907 have been after 4 or 6 months.
Does this mean that he operators of the Intelsat 907 BBC Satback service are going to be more proactive in trying to keep their service more secure, with more regular BISS Code changes?
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Some frequently asked questions about receiving UK TV in Spain and Sky TV in Spain
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- BBC Satback Intelsat 907 at 27.5 west – reception problems?
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!