The BISS codes for the BBC Satback service on Intelsat 907 have changed again today.
What is unusual about this change is that it has only happened some two month after the previous BISS CODE key change for Intelsat 907.
Whereas previous BISS CODE key changes for Intelsat 907 have been after 4 or 6 months.
Does this mean that he operators of the Intelsat 907 BBC Satback service are going to be more proactive in trying to keep their service more secure, with more regular BISS Code changes?
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- SkyEspaña set to close on 1st September
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- First image for the new Arris Freesat receiver
- Viacom to close at least 6 UK satellite channels soon
- Sky / Freesat channel changes – many channels moving satellites from Eutelsat to Astra