This past week some ITV1,ITV1+1 and ITV 1 HD regions have changed their frequencies.
Sky and Freesat boxes should not have to do anything, as the changes should be automatic.
Users of other satellite receivers will have to perform a rescan of the frequencies if they want to continue watching the affected regions.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels