This past week some ITV1,ITV1+1 and ITV 1 HD regions have changed their frequencies.
Sky and Freesat boxes should not have to do anything, as the changes should be automatic.
Users of other satellite receivers will have to perform a rescan of the frequencies if they want to continue watching the affected regions.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- More ITV channels changing frequencies?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit