This past week some ITV1,ITV1+1 and ITV 1 HD regions have changed their frequencies.
Sky and Freesat boxes should not have to do anything, as the changes should be automatic.
Users of other satellite receivers will have to perform a rescan of the frequencies if they want to continue watching the affected regions.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021