Over the last few days, Sky+HD users may have noticed that their series links are not updating as they should. Series Link is a function that enables Sky customers to schedule and record every episode of a particular series.
And you may also have seen ‘No Listings’ or ‘Searching for listings’ messages displayed when you open the TV Guide.
Both of these issues have been caused by a technical problem which Sky are working to fix as soon as possible. Sky have even posted an announcement admitting there are “technical issues” that they are working on.
Users may be able to solve the problem by performing a reboot of your Sky+HD digibox –
(reboot your digibox process:
put the box into standby mode,
disconnect the power cable from the back of the digibox for 15 seconds, then reapply the power cable
wait for the box to boot up – takes about 2 minutes
the Sky Guide should repopulate, and hopefully series links in the planner also)
A Sky Planner rebuild may also solve the problem.
However, note that a full system reset will wipe all recordings from your Sky Planner.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels